This private policy explains what information we collect when you use Akari Tamura’s website, services, products, and content.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including:
- Credit card, PayPal and billing information if you purchase Akari Tamura’s products (music albums and songbook)
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter, such as your personal name, company name, address, phone number, and email; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect information from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information for purchase of Akari Tamura’s products or sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about upcoming events or products.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
Third-Party Embed Links
Some of the content that you see displayed on Akari Tamura’s website is not hosted by us. These “embeds” are hosted by a third-party and embedded in a website page, so that it appears to be part of that page. For example: YouTube or Facebook videos, SoundCloud or Bandcamp audio files. These files send data to the hosted site just as if you were visiting that site directly (for example, when you load our website page with a YouTube video embedded in it, that video appears because of a pointer to files hosted by YouTube, and in turn YouTube receives data about your activity, such as your IP address and how much of the video you watch).
We use encryption (HTTPS/TLS) to protect data transmitted to and from our site. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee security. You use the Service at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.