(Includes 14 videos & lesson slides)
Chanting mantras is one of the ancient spiritual practices of experiencing divine love and light.
Chanting is a process of gathering the divine and spiritual energies that help in the transformation of different life issues thus benefiting each and every aspect of life: physical body issues, mental blockages, energy blockages, emotional imbalances, trauma, spiritual blockages, and challenges associated with relationships along with the negative emotions.
The ancients believed that chanting works through carrying one’s soul vibration and frequency with light, love, compassion, and forgiveness.
Thus, mantras help to transform the vibration and frequency of your life to higher vibes and a more loving dimension.
This series will explore different mantra chanting as a prayer and song to enrich your practice and life.
The series include following 14 videos.
1. Brief Introduction to Mantra (06:28)
2. Meaning of Om & Om Chanting (14:58)
3. Lokasema Mantra & Metta Meditation (14:01)
4. Om Hari Om - Sharanam Ganesha (Song) (08:19)
5. Pavamana Mantra (06:47)
6. Pavamana Mantra (Song) (05:42)
7. Gayatri Mantra (13:58)
8. Gayatri Mantra Japa 108 (22:00)
9. Purna Shanti Mantra (Song) (04:47)
10. Sita Ram (Song) (06:57)
11. Maha Mritunjaya Mantra (07:27)
12. Saraswati, Maha Lakshmi, Durga Devi Namaha (Song) (04:46)
13. Guru Mantra (07:01)
14. Mantra for Abundance and Prosperity (04:27)